Username: Password:

Author Topic: Best Marketing Book You have Read...  (Read 2256 times)

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best Marketing Book You have Read...
« on: September 22, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »
If you are in marketing world, I suggest you read the book "Purple Cow" by Seth Godin and follow his blog on his website.  He's an agent for change, will show you new avenues and keep your ideas fresh.

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Best Marketing Book You have Read...
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 03:43:53 AM »
Thanks I'll certainly will check it out. I'm always on the lookout for new ways of making money and if this can help me do so that's great.

I read a book about a year or so ago by Marlon Sanders about offline marketing and how to make it work better. I forgot the title though. He had some great tips in there. ;)
Twitter - @Bremaine

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 01:54:40 PM »
I am seeing more and more stuff on making money online, which is quite good.  I have a cousin in high school, he's generating good income from his blog and some other stuff he's involved related to SEO.

User2

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »
I am seeing more and more stuff on making money online, which is quite good.  I have a cousin in high school, he's generating good income from his blog and some other stuff he's involved related to SEO.

More younger individuals seem to be doing IM and are making a decent amount of money off of it. I wish I did it in high school, cause I would of loved having my own money stream in high school. ;)

Marinasn

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best Marketing Book You have Read
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 10:25:20 AM »
Online and offline marketing both have their own pros and cons. But which one is better depends upon the type of your business. If you want to work on global marketing online marketing could be better option for you.