Username: Password:

Author Topic: Should I try out clickbank  (Read 5251 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Should I try out clickbank
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:39:34 AM »
Hey guys I'm still somewhat new to the whole IM thing and I'd love to try out clickbank. I hear it's a useful tool to make money, but I have no idea what I'll be getting myself into. What can I expect from clickbank?
Twitter - @Bremaine

Donny

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Should I try out clickbank
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 02:10:28 AM »
It couldn't hurt anything to try it out. I've done clickbank and as hard as it can be, it's not the hardest thing to do for money. You need to make a really good site (no free blogs) and you need to make it look good. Also don't do products that do get good reviews, otherwise you'll end up failing in the market.

Good luck!

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 05:14:47 PM »
It's free to join so there's no harm in trying. A lot of newbies try Clickbank out as their first Affiliate program and get on ok, but it all depends on your ability to promote/mareket the product effectively.

knockout

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 06:13:15 PM »
Clickbank was one of the first things I did in IM and I didn't do to well at first. I came back to it a few months in when I began to take itmore seriously and invest in making sites for products. It started going good from there. Just go for it, no harm in trying!

spaceboy

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 08:31:09 PM »
Hey guys I'm still somewhat new to the whole IM thing and I'd love to try out clickbank. I hear it's a useful tool to make money, but I have no idea what I'll be getting myself into. What can I expect from clickbank?

Yes. There are some sites with good info on how to make good money with Clickbank. You can easily find them on Google.

ShereKhan

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 08:59:17 PM »
Clickbank is one of the oldest programs to make money. You can make some cash on it if put some work into it.

Andrej

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 04:09:39 PM »
Haven't heard much good about clickbank, so I haven't tried it out myself.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 09:17:31 PM »
I don't think clickbank will make you a lot of money. I never had any good experiences with them but maybe that's just me.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 03:51:31 AM »
The only way to earn from click bank is by referring people or it will be hard to make money even to withdraw.if you are good to promote your link go ahead and try it.

Lancer

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 08:32:30 PM »
It is a nice marketplace because it has high paying programs and the minimum payout is low. But it is hard to find a product you can trust to suggest to your followers. It cost nothing to try; you don't know when you'll get a sale!

Bev

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 06:40:16 PM »
Clickbank is a proven money maker for many, so no reason not to try it out.  Just be sure to put your readers best interest first when promoting products and only promote things that will help them out, not just make money for you.

TaylorAnn

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 08:53:29 AM »
I mean it wouldn't hurt to try it out. I would try it for yourself because while others might have tried it and not have had such good luck, you might have better luck. So, you really never know.