Username: Password:

Author Topic: Best search engine for SEO?  (Read 4629 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Best search engine for SEO?
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:53:16 AM »
What would you say is the best search engine for SEO? I'd have to say google, but I'd like to see what you guys have to say?

I know it's best to utilize yahoo and bing as well, but I want to hear what the best one would be? Or would it be all of them?
Twitter - @Bremaine

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Best search engine for SEO?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:53:28 AM »
I think GOOGLE is the King of Search Engines and should be the first choice for anyone doing SEO Marketing...

Trent

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 07:28:13 PM »
Google is the obvious bet, but you can also go with Bing and Yahoo, and other smaller search engines. The more you get the more you have a chance your site gets viewed. I look at it this way, if people use only bing and yahoo, well you're covered then, and if you want traffic from google, than there you go. ;)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 01:30:59 AM »
I figured as much. Thing is I haven't been doing so well with the likes of Google. Bing and Yahoo rank my site much better than google is right now. So I have no idea what's going on.
Twitter - @Bremaine

leadtech

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 07:10:41 AM »
Google is the Best Search Engin for SEO because many people using it .

etc

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Cebu Technician
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 03:02:06 PM »
I say If you could rank in google, you could as well rank in yahoo and bing. As far as I knew, yahoo and Bing has same algorithm. All you have to do is to also sign up for their webmasters tool pages to get indexed faster..

Clifford04

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 06:53:51 AM »
If you are looking to improve the search engine rankings of your website, then there are different ways and means of achieving it. It is a well known fact that it is the rankings on the search engine pages that actually bring in more traffic to your website. Though there are different strategies, the best search engine optimization strategy is article marketing. There are quite a few reasons as to why article marketing is the best search engine optimization tool. Let us try and understand a few of them.

Article writing is one of the best search engine optimization options as it allows you to use a wide range of keywords and phrases that enables you to connect with your product or service niche. It is important that you use all the relevant keywords and phrases and distribute them in such a way that when people browse on the internet using these keywords and phrases, they will also be directed to your website. This will enable more traffic to your site forcing the search engines to grab your site and place it in the higher rankings of the search engine pages.

anriya144

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 06:18:16 AM »
As everyone Google is the best and king of all search engines, it has the largest database and gives accurate results for anything.

excalibur

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 01:09:51 PM »
Google, of course ;-)

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 05:20:18 PM »
Google as it's the busiest search engine, all my traffic for all my sites come from it and it's the most used search engine. It's also easier to optimize your site for it than Bing etc...

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 09:03:06 AM »
I'm surprised you asked this. But Google is the supreme search engine with the most results and the most popular search engine. Yahoo is probably 2nd after Google.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 05:28:17 PM »
A better question is, what is the second best search engine?

Google is by far the most used and most popular search engine out there.

For next best, it's a tie between Yahoo and Bing.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2012, 11:42:13 AM »
I'm thinking that it is Yahoo. I think Bing may be third because not many people use their search engine.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 12:10:34 PM »
This is general answer we everybody uses google.com maybe 1% uses other search engines.But I wish if there was some search engine which will censor sites and just list out official and informative one.Google lists lots of sites which is often based in backlinking/keyword manupulating stuffs.So,the only choice is google.com for me.

Shortie861

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 12:05:55 AM »
I have said it for years now and will continue to do so. Google has got to be the best search engine for SEO. As long as you follow all the rules, do not get penalised and work really well to gaining a better ranking you can find that Google is your best friend. I always when working with SEO stick to Google for good SEO and I have found it's worked well for me. I would never rule out any other search engines though but would definitely focus more on the one I know can give me better results.