Username: Password:

Author Topic: Don't spam market  (Read 3601 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Don't spam market
« on: September 23, 2011, 04:30:38 AM »
One thing I seem to notice in my inbox is spam e-mails from other imers and other people trying to work in the IM trade. But seriously, spamming someone's inbox never works, so simply do not do it.

I think it's just wrong that some people spam another's inbox with e-mails weekly. At least send 1 e-mail a week, nothing daily and hourly.
Twitter - @Bremaine

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Don't spam market
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:52:05 AM »
Its always better to create an online list of opt ins and market to them, at least they will open up email and check rather than marking it spam and deleting it....

User2

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 10:29:32 PM »
Yeah I'm not a fan of it either, but it's being done a lot these days. I think we just have to deal with it. The ones who spam trash to us though are the bad guys. There are some people actually trying to make something out of their e-mails.
Its always better to create an online list of opt ins and market to them, at least they will open up email and check rather than marking it spam and deleting it....
I totally agree. A lot of sites now do this and I think it's the way to go. But you still need to watch out, a lot of sites do get marked as spam sadly.

Rhys

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:35:04 PM »
Oh.. it works. You just need to spam the right amount of people... (thousands)

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 09:39:56 PM »
I haven't really had this happen to me before. That's problem because I don't read any emails I didn't sign up for, why would I? Another reason not to spam market, most people won't read your email!

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 09:36:42 PM »
I agree. Spam just only makes the reader angry. If you really want members, just SEO and be patient.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 08:35:40 AM »
Yey,once they start spamming its better to keep them unsubscribe.For email marketing people should have good content not like "become millionaire from your room" it can be "earn few easy bucks" so focus what you sent and never spam.