Username: Password:

Author Topic: Backlinks count?  (Read 3191 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Backlinks count?
« on: September 23, 2011, 04:39:19 AM »
Do backlinks count as link building? I wonder this because I've been posting my sites on blog comments and as many sites as I can get. I was wondering if that'll help me increase my link count or help build it up?
Twitter - @Bremaine

Chris

• Administrator
  • Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Backlinks count?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 08:48:51 PM »
Do backlinks count as link building? I wonder this because I've been posting my sites on blog comments and as many sites as I can get. I was wondering if that'll help me increase my link count or help build it up?
The quantity is important, right, but the quality of the backlinks is more important.
Crucial is also the pagerank from this sites.

Take a look at this site:
http://www.saadkamal.com/featured/link-building-a-complete-walkthrough/

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:58:36 PM by Chris »

Trent

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 07:41:08 PM »
Back Links do help, if it's getting it on a person's website, than yes it's exactly that. Chris posted a great site there, they'll have all the info and then some.

Keep up the backlinks and your site will keep doing a bit better. ;)

Affiliating with other sites helps you out too.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 08:54:46 AM »
I read a article by seo expert a while ago,it says that it doesn't matter if you put link to your website to 1000website if the visitors from those backlinks close it in no time/doesn't return back.So,first and foremost if the visitors from those backlinks return it will surely improve your SEO.Thats why focus on content.

Lord Roco

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 03:33:33 AM »
I would suggest you keep the content appreciably enough and then concentrate on the quantity. I know that its going to take some time, but when you do so, it helps you payoff the hard work you have done! When your site gets bigger, people will start looking for quality and so will the search engines. If you are able to keep both of them at optimal levels, that would be ideal :D