Username: Password:

Author Topic: Difference between java and html?  (Read 3463 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Difference between java and html?
« on: September 23, 2011, 04:43:38 AM »
What is the different between java and html? From what I can tell java is more graphical by html is more code? But yeah, please give me all the info you can. ;)
Twitter - @Bremaine

spaceboy

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Difference between java and html?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 08:43:00 PM »
What is the different between java and html? From what I can tell java is more graphical by html is more code? But yeah, please give me all the info you can. ;)
Basically java and html are two complete thing. First Java is not JavaScript. Java is a programming language. HTML is a markup language used to create web page.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 09:01:10 PM »
Javascipt is more complicated than HTML. HTML is used to create basic webpages and javascipt is used to enhance it.

mightyg98

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 12:20:55 PM »
HTML stands for Hypertext Mark-up Language and is an Internet World Wide Web description language that tells your web browser how a page is going to look.

Javascript is a scripting language developed by Sun Microsystems. Javascript has been used to customize web pages. You can customize your web page to check out who's browsing (by reading the viewer's cookies) figure out where else they've been or where they're located and start putting advertisements for your local area or for other interests that you have shown by your past viewing.

You can learn simple HTML tags to create your own web pages. The commands are located on the Internet. Javascript is a lot more involved.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 11:04:52 PM »
I think the thread poster means javascript.So,about html it is the basic language to show up your web page and 1st language learnt by a webmaster.
And javascript is browser-side scripting which means it giving information to browser what to do and what to so.So,thats the difference between them.