Username: Password:

Author Topic: Google Panda, you guys worried?  (Read 3572 times)

User2

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Google Panda, you guys worried?
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:52:05 PM »
I'm sure most of you know about Google Panda, but for those who don't it's quite simple. It's a new program/code, that catches spam sites and ranks them lower. So say you have a site that you put articles from other sites, well that site will rank lower because it's already viewable on another site.

So, has anyone had problems because of Panda?

Trent

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Google Panda, you guys worried?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 07:26:55 PM »
I have heard of it yes. It's one of those things that could be a major pain for a lot of the noobs out there. It has been known to mess up rank for people who do all the right things. We'll see how things go in the coming months though. I'm not a huge fan of it to be honest.

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:30:01 AM »
So maybe this is why my sites don't rank so well. I have real content done by me so I don't see why I can't rank higher. I guess I'll just have to deal with it then. :(
Twitter - @Bremaine

etc

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Cebu Technician
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 03:08:45 PM »
Tons of site have dropped their ranks including the famous daniweb.com. This is due to the fact that google panda is designed to frown those sites that don't have original contents. I didn't say daniweb.com don't have original contents but most of the discussions there are also from article sites. :D you need not to worry about panda if your sites have original contents for sure.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 12:14:11 PM »
Google panda or pengiun but the black hat tricks for SEO are still active.I have heard there isn't any major change in google Search engine after it was started just minor change are made to update system.So,if someone knows what and how he will surely fool panda/penguin.

Marinasn

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Google Panda you guys worried
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 06:55:14 PM »
Hi google panda is low affected content and penguin is duplicate work , content many things check by google .

By the way, the best program for marketing, SEO and SMM for me - it a XRumer 12.0.9 Elite :)