Username: Password:

Author Topic: How much do you market?  (Read 2932 times)

Trent

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
How much do you market?
« on: September 24, 2011, 07:29:13 PM »
How many sites do you market on search engines? I have a few sites that I market with a lot. My main site, and a few other sites I have on Google, Bing, yahoo and a few other search engines. So, how much do you market?

Donny

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: How much do you market?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 02:13:29 AM »
I don't market enough to be honest. I've been trying a lot these days to get ranked higher but it isn't as easy as you'd think. I do a lot of link building and other such things as well as get paid traffic. But it's still somewhat hard to do. But yeah, I have about 15 sites so far that I'm trying to market.

Lord Roco

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 03:25:00 AM »
I havent concentrated much on my SEO either. I believe my primary target is to build a good community. I do that first before I use my time to optimize my SEO and hope people will find my site. I have submitted mine to three major search engines (Google, Yahoo! and Bing). All i can do now is to wait :D

JoshSmith

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 11:15:44 PM »
Just like the last 2 replies I did not market nearly enough SEO wise and it certainly came back to haunt me for a few projects. If a site is not ranked good SEO wise, it is very hard to sell your site because the buyer wants to see good SEO stats on most occasions.