Username: Password:

Author Topic: Why is SEO so darn hard?  (Read 3755 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Why is SEO so darn hard?
« on: October 06, 2011, 01:28:06 AM »
So I've been trying to get traffic to my sites but SEO is killing me. I can't seem to rank my sites near page 1 of anything. I do keywords as best I can and I do my best to get everything right. What can I do to better my chances?
Twitter - @Bremaine

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Why is SEO so darn hard?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
You could get social bookmarks or backlinks done on somewhere like Fiverr. Or you could manually do it yourself which may be a bit time consuming. Make sure you have decent backlinks in and out your site.

excalibur

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 12:05:45 AM »
white hat seo is difficult.
Black hat seo is much easier, but can provoke google penaltys.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 09:50:15 PM »
I don't think you should do blackhat seo because you can lose money from google by doing it.

Anyways, I agree with you! It's so hard, I still barely understand it!

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 08:25:30 AM »
You can hire people to do it for you. Professionals definitely is better than doing it yourself if you are a novice to this. I've had some good services on some freelancers and they really bring more traffic in.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 02:29:58 AM »
You can hire people to do it for you. Professionals definitely is better than doing it yourself if you are a novice to this. I've had some good services on some freelancers and they really bring more traffic in.

I didn't know that, really! Got lots of ?'s- where do you find the best pros, how much does it cost, how much traffic and money did you get from it, did you make a profit?

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 08:40:52 AM »

I didn't know that, really! Got lots of ?'s- where do you find the best pros, how much does it cost, how much traffic and money did you get from it, did you make a profit?

I would http://www.freelancer.com/ is a good place to start. Look for people with good reviews with good testimonials. It usually costs quite expensive but you can definitely see a lot more traffic coming in.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 05:27:31 PM »
that site is way too expensive for me, can't see it being beneficial. any companies that do seo?

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 11:41:30 AM »
I'm not sure. But there are some freelancers that can do them for around $5 - $10, but it won't really benefit that much.