Username: Password:

Author Topic: Schedule your time  (Read 1718 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Schedule your time
« on: June 21, 2011, 03:44:13 AM »
This is key to keeping your life sane. I created a schedule for my days. For example, when I wake up, I workout, eat breakfast, take a shower and get to work. Simple as that, once my work is done, I have the rest of the day to enjoy. It's ideal to get your work done early. Wouldn't you want to have the rest of the day to enjoy? Watch movies? etc?
Twitter - @Bremaine

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Schedule your time
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 02:23:47 PM »
Definitely a sound advise.  Plan your day, you just don't want to wander around all day and have nothing to show for at the end....

Hopefully I can learn from that.. :)

Donny

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 02:54:21 AM »
I suffer from this a lot to be honest. There will be days where I'd give up on my day and just enjoy my time with a movie, music, video games, etc. But when I see I have work I know I need to get to work, which I hate doing late at night. :(

Trent

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 01:43:44 AM »
I couldn't agree with you more man. I have trouble keeping up with a schedule because I always joke around most of the day and waste my time. Instead I could finish the work and then have the rest of the day to myself.

leadtech

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 06:48:42 AM »
I schedule my time so that i don't have any conflict when i have a work / school and other activities i want to do ...

Bad Bieber

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 12:29:41 AM »
I am terrible at managing my time and often end up putting stuff off WAY too long.  I'm trying to work on this, however.