Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hostgator affiliate program  (Read 3413 times)

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hostgator affiliate program
« on: May 22, 2012, 05:16:53 PM »
One of the best I've ever come across, easy to get referrals and the pay is amazing for it. I recommend it to any newbie with affiliate programs.

knockout

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hostgator affiliate program
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:11:49 PM »
I've been using this program for months now and the results have been amazing. I just get newbies who don't know what web host to take to sign up through my aff link, the money is great. I get about 10 signups a month.

Andrej

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 04:08:53 PM »
I want to sign up for this, heard so much positive about it!

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »
Yeah, hostgator has a really good affiliate program. You can rely on it for your website hosting and domains.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 05:08:21 AM »
Hostgator is already a great hosting company so working for getting people to it is good way to earn.
I've been using this program for months now and the results have been amazing. I just get newbies who don't know what web host to take to sign up through my aff link, the money is great. I get about 10 signups a month.
You are doing great,10 fresh sign up in a month is good to start in affliate marketing.I will also see this now on if I have any luck of getting referrals.

Lord Roco

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 03:58:54 AM »
I have used their system once and it is definitely a promising programme. Also, since the hosting company is exceptionally good, it does not mar the credibility of the individual that is campaigning for them, which is the best feature of the programme.

I am totally in support for them!