Username: Password:

Author Topic: What sites can I use to make a lot of money?  (Read 3556 times)

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
What sites can I use to make a lot of money?
« on: June 28, 2012, 09:43:46 PM »
Anyone knows any sites were I can make a lot of money- like $7 an hour- that allows users that are under 18?

Thanks!

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: What sites can I use to make a lot of money?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 08:16:44 AM »
You can do forum posting or article writing. Look around and ask people if you can be an article writer. They pay but nothing much compared to what you can do from advertising on a website.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 11:40:57 PM »
Do you know any sites that would let me write articles?

I already do forum posting, getting to be ridiculous- $2 in an hour in some cases.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 08:23:23 AM »
I guess you have to go on certain forums or blogs and find out. I just so on random blogs and see if they need a writer. I'm a pretty good article writer and people usually pay fairly well for a thought-out and nice quality article.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
That seems like it would take very long to go to random blogs  and find someone wanting writers...is there any other way?

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 05:47:48 AM »
I guess go on promotional forums and look for people that will pay you. I used to do this and it works quite well.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 07:19:18 PM »
I already do that for forum posting, and I have never seen anyone asking for articles on promotion forums. Remember, I'm looking for stuff besides forum posting.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 11:39:15 AM »
I've done some a while ago. You probably just have too look into it more.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 11:14:58 PM »
There are lots of ways out there but the problem is we only know some. :P
If you want to earn that fast then you can work for affiliate links promotion,lets hope somebody here will come up with good solution.

inverter

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 05:02:26 AM »
Hi,gktime
    I think making $7 per hour is kind of tricky and hard to do.But you can make few dollars a day by doing online Surveys,Selling Your Own Products/Services,Selling Your Own E-Book and selling photos.But if you are thinking about making money quickly,then I would suggest you to do a online business.As I am doing a online business which is based on reselling.I have started  my reselling business by getting a reseller account form the site GoResellers.com .Using the account I am selling domain,hosting and SEO service to the client by fixing my own price and getting the commission from the provider.This online business will be helpful for students,home makers and for people who are willing to make some extra money at leisure time .

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 05:07:28 AM by inverter »

JoshSmith

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 10:03:10 AM »
While this site likely wont earn you $7 a hour, this is a good site to earn easy steady income off of.

1. http://www.postloop.com/invite/JoshSmith100

Postloop is a site where they will pay you points and then once you reach 100 points you can cash out for $5. Generally you will get 7-8 cents a post but this varies based on what forums your posting on and any ratings you have received. Let me know how this works out for you.

celebraces

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 09:01:35 AM »
you can make a lot of money with online poker.
partypoker is my favorite platform, easy to use. I have earned $300~/month in my best times.

JoshSmith

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 11:05:58 PM »
you can make a lot of money with online poker.
partypoker is my favorite platform, easy to use. I have earned $300~/month in my best times.

Yea...to bad I live in the United States. Online poker is banned here and if you want to go the illegal route its a real pain in the ass. Ive always been a pretty good poker player and it would be great if I could sit at home and make money at something im good at.

Shortie861

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 11:46:11 PM »
I have found myself that article and forum posting is a really great way to bring in some good money, if you have great English you can get a lot of people wanting services like that. Finding the right kind of website to advertise your skills if the most difficult part. I have found that just advertising and offering on forums that allow you to has got me a lot of exposure. It does take time and it will not happen over night but if you can get a good set of customers who keep coming back and get yourself a good name and reputation you can bring in quite a bit.

TaylorAnn

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2015, 08:23:06 AM »
You can do forum posting or article writing. Look around and ask people if you can be an article writer. They pay but nothing much compared to what you can do from advertising on a website.

I agree with you. I think that you would be able to make good money from writing articles for someone or doing postings. I think that there are site out there who will pay pretty good money, and people have good luck with it.