Author Topic: PPC  (Read 1829 times)

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
PPC
« on: June 30, 2012, 02:33:59 AM »
Anyone use PPC sites?

In my opinion, they are a waste of time because you can only make like 5 cents a day and it takes 5 minutes. Are there any PPC sites that you can actually make good money from?

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: PPC
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 08:22:13 AM »
Adsense is a PCC. They pay by far the most compared to other advertising site, no matter if it it PCC or CPM. I highly advise you to use them.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 05:24:48 PM »
This topic isn't about PCCs, it's about PPC- paid per click sites. completely different than adsense.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 06:05:20 AM »
Oh sorry! My bad. But I don't think there are any good sites that can pay good money for clicking. I guess you can sign up for multiple sites and that might work well in the end?

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 06:38:56 AM »
I was using some PPC sites when I was newbie to web world but after time passed on I found most of them are spam because they pay like 0.0001 per click and withdrawal is 10$,it may take 1year to generate that 10bucks from it.
The only legit PPC site I found was neobux.com,most of the users are paid through it and you may also try clixsense.com.But believe me earning through PPC is very hard though you can invite people to get some bucks for you.