Username: Password:

Author Topic: When I post  (Read 2311 times)

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
When I post
« on: August 24, 2012, 12:23:59 PM »
So,when I post any reply to the forum topics I am redirected to the whole forum section instead of that topic.Why is that so?I just want to be clear if this is a bug or feature?
I would like to see my own reply with others on the topic after I make a reply to that topic,but if it is fin  :) Just a suggestion.

Chris

• Administrator
  • Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: When I post
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 11:26:22 PM »
So,when I post any reply to the forum topics I am redirected to the whole forum section instead of that topic.Why is that so?I just want to be clear if this is a bug or feature?
I would like to see my own reply with others on the topic after I make a reply to that topic,but if it is fin  :) Just a suggestion.
Its a feature ;)
You can check this screenshot, its self-explanatory:

Best Regards,
Chris

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: When I post
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 04:51:19 AM »

Thanks for fast reply. ;) I have never experienced such things although I am in various mybb forums.
Its a feature ;)
You can check this screenshot, its self-explanatory:

Best Regards,
Chris