Username: Password:

Author Topic: Banned from Google  (Read 845 times)

Shortie861

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Banned from Google
« on: June 20, 2014, 12:10:25 PM »
Have you ever been banned from Google for one specific thing you did whilst working on SEO and lost everything?

I myself as of yet (fingers crossed) have never been banned from Google and my ranking is quite high now on there for a few websites.

Do you know what you go banned from Google for if you did get banned? Was there a way that you could have avoided it or was it something you were not aware of?

I know a few people that have been banned after Google made updates and it was something they were not aware of making it a lot more stressful for them.

Lancer

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from Google
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 05:01:36 PM »
I give priority to on page optimization and keep optimizing with white methods around content and relation between content on the site itself. It is difficult to be hurt by Google which try to deliver the highest possible quality results. I never got affected considerably by an update.

Bev

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from Google
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 05:52:09 PM »
I was once a published author on eHow which was heavily penalized (as a site) for their content just after the first Panda update.  The eHow site has since recovered.  That was the closest to a Google penalty that I ever got, but the penalty was not specifically aimed at my content, just that entire site as a whole.