Username: Password:

Author Topic: Best way to get followers/likes  (Read 837 times)

Shortie861

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best way to get followers/likes
« on: June 20, 2014, 03:21:12 PM »
With any person starting out on Social Networking for marketing you will always run into the problem of finding genuine and good followers who are interested in what you have to offer. How do you find the best way to get genuine followers to your pages on Facebook or Twitter?

I have found that just advertising that I have a page on both these places on my websites can make a great difference to how many likes and followers I get on my pages. Word of mouth is also another great way for me to gain more followers say for example telling friends who then tell their friends.

Lancer

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Best way to get followers/likes
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 12:12:55 AM »
The best way to get followers and like is to start interacting with people. People don't want to follow robots; unless you post as business, simply advertising will not help! You can start interacting by commenting and linking first to get paid back with the same currency!

TaylorAnn

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Best way to get followers/likes
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 08:33:06 AM »
I mean you could always follow some people first, and like their photos. I know that I have done that before, and many people would like the photos that I was posting and would follow me. So, I think that is another good thing to do because sometimes it's hard to find people to like your photos and get those likes.