Username: Password:

Author Topic: What do you think about an affiliates resource page?  (Read 810 times)

Alysianndriah

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
What do you think about an affiliates resource page?
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:06:19 PM »
On my blog, I have created an affiliate's resource page that lists all my current affiliate products which I am marketing.  On this page, it also lists any great free resources which would be useful to my readers.  This page gets lots of traffics and backlinks from other sites.

For each site that I promote, I include a link to the product page and full description as well as giving one or two reasons the reader should click through.  Many of my sales come from this page.  One of the best reasons to have a resource page for affiliate programs on my blog is how most forums don't mind if I link to that page on my signature line.  And, it's considered helpful, not spammy. 

Maybe this is an idea you could use to help your affiliate marketing.

Bev

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think about an affiliates resource page?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 10:03:20 AM »
So long as your intention is to help your readers and provide the best quality resources available, this is a good idea.  Just keep it on the helpful rather than spammy side and ensure you have enough free resources, not just links to paid affiliate products.  This should not be a page for self serving, but things that can really benefit the people that keep your blog alive.