Username: Password:

Author Topic: Survey sites  (Read 2952 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Survey sites
« on: June 21, 2011, 03:56:55 AM »
Anyone here use survey sites to earn some money? I've used sites like Surveyhead and toluna surveys, and I did make some money.

Do you guys like doing the surveys? The earnings don't seem all that promising to me, but hey, it is money and money helps. What about you?
Twitter - @Bremaine

pakuma

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Survey sites
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 09:05:55 PM »
Unless ou can find some sort of automator for the surveys, I wouldn't waste my time with it. It takes far too long for very little outcome.

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 01:44:22 AM »
Yeah I'm kind of finished with them all together. People keep telling me to go through with them, but what most survey's I don't even qualify for, so what's the point in wasting 20 or so minutes to make $1? Yeah no thanks. I might use it once in a while, depending on the length of the survey and the pay.
Twitter - @Bremaine

Anna

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 11:28:36 PM »
Yeah I'm really not into survey sites. They give you less to nothing on long surveys, and you have to count the fact that when you go through some of these survey's and don't get accepted for the final part. Annoys the crap out of me.

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 01:51:43 PM »
I have never done any surveys, I always thought they were time consuming and not much return on invested time...

User2

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »
Doing survey's is a total waste of money. I remember doing some a few years back and realizing how time I was wasting on doing just one. Oh and you have to be able to apply in the survey, so say you aren't what they're looking for. So you wasted my time for 10-15 minutes for nothing? Thanks!

leadtech

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 06:57:35 AM »
I didnt try it yet .. but i think some survey sites are you to pay first before you can survey some sites ;)

Andrej

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
Waste of time, the webmasters of those sites earn so much more than what you get in the end.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 09:33:07 PM »
I have tried survey sites. The best one I have ever used is CashCrate, but it still isn't that good. Takes 30 minutes to make 80 cents, and it is likely that you will not be able to  complete a survey. You'll probably get a message like "you don't match" for a lot of their surveys.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 08:49:02 PM »
I did Swagbucks before but I took a hella long to get $5. I think there are much better alternatives to earning money on the internet.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 07:55:16 AM »
Unfortunately survey sites doesn't have surveys for asia countries so hasn't got chance of doing surveys.Once I tried with VPN but they band my account so be carefull guys.Plus,if you know anyways to do surveys from asian country then share it please.