Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ever encounter a hiccup?  (Read 1826 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Ever encounter a hiccup?
« on: June 21, 2011, 03:59:40 AM »
I've been doing IM for a year now, mainly fiverr.com and survey sites. Have you ever encountered problems with the job? There was once where I didn't deliver on a job, but other than that it seems to be fine. Well lately I've been getting quite a bit of orders on fiverr, so I'm a little tired out from all the forum posting. But like I said before, money is money and it helps.
Twitter - @Bremaine

pakuma

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Ever encounter a hiccup?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 09:03:12 PM »
I've been doing IM for a year now, mainly fiverr.com and survey sites. Have you ever encountered problems with the job? There was once where I didn't deliver on a job, but other than that it seems to be fine. Well lately I've been getting quite a bit of orders on fiverr, so I'm a little tired out from all the forum posting. But like I said before, money is money and it helps.

I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same boat as you Bremaine. The best you can do is put your head down and try to push through it!

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 01:42:58 AM »
True that! I started IM almost a year or so ago and I must say, it's extremely hard. I've encountered many other problems, like getting into other earnings and so on. I want to make IM my real life job, thing is I have to pay some accountant and all that so I can get tax benefits from working IM. Once I get over that hump, I think I'll be ready to pursue my IM career to the fullest.
Twitter - @Bremaine

Andrej

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
I know the feeling. It's extremly hard, but it's worth it in my opinion.