Username: Password:

Author Topic: Twimates and Twiends  (Read 1803 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Twimates and Twiends
« on: June 22, 2011, 01:01:32 AM »
I've been using Twimates and Twiends for a few weeks now. It's helped me reach up to over 400 extra followers. I got these followers for free too. Has anyone here used these services? Twiends would have to be my favorite, simply because it takes less points to get followers.

Do you guys use get-follower tools?
Twitter - @Bremaine

Knux

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Twimates and Twiends
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 08:47:55 PM »
Sounds really awesome, how exactly does it work?

I've never heard of these methods before :o

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 01:49:03 AM »
Well you connect through twitter with each site, like the twitter api or whatever you call it. Once connected with your twitter account on each site,  you can follow people to earn points, like facebook pages to earn points, or view youtube videos or websites for more points. I hear the facebook portion of each site is done for, because facebook got mad about it.

But yeah, you can also purchase points for your account for people to get when they follow you. It's pretty legit. And all followers are real from what I can tell. Most people being IMers like everyone else here. :)
Twitter - @Bremaine

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 05:52:47 PM »
It's good for getting followers for new Twitter accounts like businesses etc... People are more likely to  follow someone if thye have more followers, so it's a really good way to get some more legit followers to reach out to more people.