Username: Password:

Author Topic: Using Youtube  (Read 3137 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
Using Youtube
« on: June 22, 2011, 01:12:31 AM »
I hear you can use Youtube to make money and get traffic? If that's true, than I'm down. It's something I'd be interested in trying myself. I do make videos, but they're not that great. I need to really come up with some interesting concept for a video and see if I can get traffic or sales. :)
Twitter - @Bremaine

Chobokun

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Using Youtube
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 06:43:32 PM »
Yeah, there's a few ways to do this actually.

The only one I see consistently working though is monetizing your videos with ads (an option within YouTube). All of the product promotion videos always have like 100 views. :(

Cactuar

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 08:01:54 PM »
I don't really piddle around with YouTube, I don't see as much bank involved as I do with niche sites.

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 01:58:43 AM »
Thanks guys. I guess I may try youtube out, not sure if I want to really put ads up on my videos, but if they're popular enough I don't see it hurting anything. We all have to make money somehow. haha!
Twitter - @Bremaine

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 02:59:46 PM »
I had been telling the real estate agents back in days to make videos of their listings and post on youtube to generate leads.  They didn't listen 4 years ago, now they are rushing around getting my input on how to market online.  The thing is I am not working for them now, so I am charging fees on consulting them   8)

Yazir

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
who can tell me how to make money with youtube?

Donny

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 02:49:02 AM »
To be honest, there's not much you can make on youtube. You'd need to be a well known person to make anything. Just uploading a video and expecting it to do good wont always work. There are viral videos that get millions of views, but even then it doesn't mean you'll make any money.

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 05:51:47 PM »
I used to do some CPA offers with Youtube and made some decent money out of that. Affiliate offers from HostGator/Amazon can also be really effective too, you just need to be good at video marketing, which isn't really all that hard.

knockout

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 06:15:37 PM »
I use Youtube to promote affiliate offers like HostGator and eBay etc... I title it" hot new product discount" or something like that, then put my aff link (cloaked) in the description and I usually get quite a few conversions.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 05:48:48 PM »
If you are talking about having youtube place ads on your videos, be aware that is very hard to do. you would have to have gazillions of views and subscribers. ok, maybe not gazillions, but still quite a bit of views and subscribers.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 06:48:55 AM »
It's really hard to get a lot of subscribers. I've tried really hard to even get any views or subscribers. I posted a lot of videos but it just never took off.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 09:09:21 AM »
If you are like me/us just general in video/graphics stuffs let somebody make video for you maybe through fiverr and you can use it for promotional value.But be careful choosing people in fiverr,chose people with good reputation.