Username: Password:

Author Topic: bought something you regretted?  (Read 3952 times)

Bremaine

• Reputation +2/-0
    • View Profile
bought something you regretted?
« on: June 25, 2011, 11:50:22 PM »
I remember back a few months or so ago, I purchased some $5 article, yeah not much, on how to make a lot of money through fiverr. Well I read the article and it was total nonsense. It was a clickbank gig where you say you can help them get a free Ipad for only $5. Well I searched for it on fiverr and saw two similar ads, no orders, no reviews, both were there for months.  $5 wasted.

So, what did you guys regret buying?
Twitter - @Bremaine

Trent

• Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: bought something you regretted?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 01:23:58 AM »
I've purchased a lot of stuff I regretted. One thing that comes to mind is this green millionaire book. They offered a free book as long as you paid for shipping. I said why not and did it. Come to find out they had planned to charge us monthly for some newsletter. Glad I called about that and cancelled it. I got to keep the book, but even then it was just basic knowledge.

leadtech

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 07:07:32 AM »
I buy some stuffs that i regret like guitar that already damage .. my money was waste and they dont have refund policy ;(

etc

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Cebu Technician
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 03:38:38 PM »
i bought some domains in hopes that i could make it big. but I end up regretting after seeing those competitors that I have. And the fact that I don't know much about the niche. I just leave the domain to rot :D

spaceboy

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 11:23:34 PM »
I remember back a few months or so ago, I purchased some $5 article, yeah not much, on how to make a lot of money through fiverr. Well I read the article and it was total nonsense. It was a clickbank gig where you say you can help them get a free Ipad for only $5. Well I searched for it on fiverr and saw two similar ads, no orders, no reviews, both were there for months.  $5 wasted.

So, what did you guys regret buying?

Once i bought hosting and domain for the site I never finished.

ShereKhan

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:12:21 PM »
I but some expensive hardware that I really never used.

btr_wolf

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 09:39:05 AM »
The list is rather long, but the highlight would be an e-book on how to get a cheap PSP, rather than buying the PSP itself. :P eBay is the worst for it in my opinion!

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2012, 07:47:30 PM »
I haven't yet bought anything online yet for my site or anything like that, and I'm going to keep it that way, I don't want to get scammed! I doubt I will ever buy anything for services and articles online.

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 10:06:56 PM »
I bought $100 worth of Google Ads. I was hoping to promote my website but it was completely worthless.

remonray

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 09:05:09 AM »
I bought a ebook of 5usd which was vouched by everyone and when i read the e-book I found all were affiliate link to GPT,CPC sites.So,I still think thrice to buy ebook if it is vouched by others also.

Lord Roco

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2013, 03:59:57 AM »
Once, I bought a domain for a site that I never completed. It took me around 10$ to buy and that was too much at that time (I was broke because paypal didnt allow me to infuse funds into my account). And very recently, I bought a watch that cost me something around 25$ (After discount). But the dial size was so small that it looked as if it belongs to a kids category listing.

*regrets*

JoshSmith

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 11:09:13 PM »
Online ive bought few things that ive regretted but I did buy an article once from a seoclerks seller that was not very useful, even though it was only $5, I had somewhat high expectations. I guess you got to stick to the old saying, you get what you pay for.