Username: Password:

Author Topic: Best niche for a noob  (Read 2948 times)

jack425

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best niche for a noob
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »
Hey guys, I was wondering, what would be the best niche site for me to start off with? Something that'll help me make money and get traffic. I was thinking a gaming site or maybe an entertainment site. Any ideas?

Chris

• Administrator
  • Reputation +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Best niche for a noob
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:14:18 PM »
Hey guys, I was wondering, what would be the best niche site for me to start off with? Something that'll help me make money and get traffic. I was thinking a gaming site or maybe an entertainment site. Any ideas?
You have to look for your niche yourself.
Try the Google Keywords Tool for research -> https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?__u=1000000000&__c=1000000000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS#search.none
Less competition and low click prices is a musthave to build your money making niche site.
Good luck with finding your niche!

Best regards,
Chris
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:59:31 PM by Chris »

Clifford04

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 06:55:30 AM »
Hi
I keep see people talking about setting up blogs for EMDs with 300+ word original content on them, but they never talk about how they then monetize them. Are most people using AdWords? Amazon affiliates customized for the subject of the EMD? Selling eBooks on the subject? All of the above?

As a Noob I figure I should start out with some simple strategies that I can easily replicate. I could be naive, but I figure if you can find a reliable method to generate $10/day, then there shouldn't be anything stopping you from replicating that method 50 times, and start generating $500/day ... and on up. Lots of work sure, but as you start to build income you could outsource some of the work and whatnot.

So what's the best way for a Noob to monetize a new EMD on niche subject, once the SEO is rolling, and fresh content is being generated?
:) :)

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »
The self improvement niche is really good at the moment, and the products (especially eBooks) are in really high demand in places like Amazon and Clickbank so you should give that a shot.

chopper24

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 05:25:59 PM »
The self improvement niche is really good at the moment, and the products (especially eBooks) are in really high demand in places like Amazon and Clickbank so you should give that a shot.

ShereKhan

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 09:13:52 PM »
You have to look for your niche yourself.
Try the Google Keywords Tool for research -> https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?__u=1000000000&__c=1000000000&ideaRequestType=KEYWORD_IDEAS#search.none
Less competition and low click prices is a musthave to build your money making niche site.
Good luck with finding your niche!

Best regards,
Chris

Gaming site is a good idea especially for gaming consoles.

gktime

• HIIIII
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 05:02:49 PM »
go with something you are passionate about, don't just pick a niche that you will think will give you money because if you do that you may not be as knowledgeable about the niche you pick. Pick a niche you love, not one that could bring you cash!

Raderyx

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 08:48:52 AM »
go with something you are passionate about, don't just pick a niche that you will think will give you money because if you do that you may not be as knowledgeable about the niche you pick. Pick a niche you love, not one that could bring you cash!

I agree with you. A good niche doesn't mean you can make money. If you specialize in one niche, you can succeed in that niche no matter what.